Fortunately, this doesn't happen very often, but it's still inconvenient when it does. As YoungOnes, we have prepared a step-by-step plan to ensure that you can hopefully get started with your client as soon as possible.
1. Check if you are at the correct location. Review the job information and description for the correct address.
2. Have you already called the client multiple times? The job information should state "Call <client's name>". We recommend trying this 3 times and, if possible, leaving a voicemail message.
3. Can you try sending a WhatsApp message to the client using the same number?
4. Does the company have any other (general) phone numbers? You can look this up on Google.
5. Do you see any staff members whom you can ask for help in finding the team leader/manager?
6. Are there neighbors or other businesses in the area who might be able to help you get in touch with the client?
If none of these steps work:
During office hours (Monday to Friday, 09:15-17:00):
1. Stay at the location where you are.
2. Take a few photos to show that you are at the location. You can also take a screenshot of your current location in Google Maps, as it may come in handy later.
3. Contact YoungOnes through the live chat. Let us know which job it is and who the client is. We will do our best to provide you with advice on what you should do next.
Outside of office hours (evening, night, and weekend):
1. Stay at the location for at least 30 minutes after the start of your job.
2. Take a few photos to show that you are at the location. It's also helpful to take a screenshot of your current location in Google Maps.
3. Contact YoungOnes via email. Send us the following information: date and time of the job, photos, and screenshots.
As YoungOnes, we will get in touch with the client and see how we can find a solution.